Decisions, Decisions: Where Should Single travelresourcesonline go?
For the single traveller, planning the next trip can be an exciting experience.
Wouldn’t it be nice to go on a single traveller’s cruise and meet new people, visit exciting places and have a good time?
There are so many options to choose from.
Where would you like to go? What place to visit next?
- travel to Costa Rica?
- a visit to Europe?
- a cruise to Jamaica?
What are your goals?
- Are you looking to relax and unwind to take your mind off of work?
- Are you looking for excitement and adventure?
- Or is it romance that tickles your fancy?
Some places offer a cultural experience that is nothing at all similar to your lifestyle, but completely fulfilling and exciting to indulge in, taking your mind to a new world. Others stand out more because of the people and their pleasant attitudes and welcoming atmosphere. Finally, some may offer the exquisite experience of a more adventurous kind:
- Go on a Jeep or even bicycle safari (an option only for the most daring solo travellers); see the wild animals really close up in their natural environment.
- Go white-water rafting down the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon with other lone travellers.
- Go horse trekking in Argentina with singles groups.
- Take the long difficult journey on foot, along the Inca trail to Machu Picchu; the perfect choice for meeting other people travelling alone.
Whatever the case may be, for the lone traveller, travelresourcesonline way to travel; a time to get to know your likes and dislikes by exploring new things, mingling with new people, and visiting new places you’ve never been before.
Each travel destination can offer something unique to the single traveller.
The food, the language, the landscape, the music, can all play a part in the experience to come, so having a goal in mind of what it is that you want out of the experience can be helpful.
But don’t overlook spontaneity. If you have a sudden urge to visit a romantic culture or adventurous landscape, traveling alone may allow you to have more flexibility in your schedule, as well as the last minute, spur of the moment, excitement in a far off world.
Besides transportation and accommodations, there are things such as historic sites, festivals and holidays that may influence a lone traveller’s decision. And let’s not forget that the single traveller (when traveling alone, of course) is more apt to find romance in the air than a family vacationer.
Stephen Lorenzo is a well known online marketer with a passion to travel.
He writes for several publications online and offline and maintains a blog dedicated to singles travelling the world… where you can read a lot more about travelling alone AND you can also submit your own experiences, travelling photos and articles to share them with the large base of visitors from all around the world.